2nd October 2017, 08:57 PM
Suman patnaik

Procedure to apply for admission in Osmania University in Hyderabad for Forensic Science?

Procedure to apply for admission in Osmania University in Hyderabad for Forensic Science? Can you please give me the steps which I need to follow to ensure that I will get the admission? Is there any entrance exam which I need clear first?

13th October 2017, 01:29 PM
narim.

Default Re: Procedure to apply for admission in Osmania University in Hyderabad for Forensic Science?

M.Sc Forensic Science course is available in Osmania University based out of Hyderabad.

The admission is given by your rank in the Entrance Exam.

Osmania University conducts Entrance Exam every year. Students who did Graduation in Science subjects are eligible.
Botany
Zoology
Biotechnology
Microbiology

Immediately after your Graduation final exams, you start visiting the official website of Osmania University to know the date of notification for Entrance Exam.

You need to pay the fee specified for Entrance exam and you will be given Hall Ticket.

After giving the Exam, you will be given rank. If you rank is good, you can get admission in Osmania University.

If you rank is not that much good, then you can get admission in Affiliated college.
21st May 2019, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for admission in Osmania University in Hyderabad for Forensic Science?

I have got 91% in 12 and intrested in forensic can i get admission in the osmania
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?