15th December 2011, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria for admission in Maulana Azad College?

What should be the eligibility for getting an admission in maulana azad college?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in Maulana Azad Medical College?
  2. Date of availability of forms of Physics Honors in St. Xavier College, Presidency College and Maulana Azad College? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. If I belong to Himachal Pradesh can I get admission in MBBS in Maulana Azad Medical College or not?
  4. Can I get admission in maulana azad medical college in PG in medicine
  5. Where to get the forms for Maulana Azad Medical College? When will the forms be available?
  6. What is the procedure for admission in Ph.D Microbiology in maulana azad medical college? What is the fee structure?
  7. How much stipend will be given for internship at Maulana Azad Medical College Delhi?
  8. Which is better college to study B.Tech among Techno India and Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology?
  9. What is the examination date for BA 1 year Mumbai, Maulana Azad College?
  10. Admission procedure to study B.Ed in Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University? -- [New]
  11. Procedure to get admitted in Maulana Azad Medical College?
  12. Possibility to do Internship in Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi for MBBS student of Lucknow? How much stipend I will get?
  13. Can I get a seat in Maulana Azad Medical College if I am from Andhra Pradesh?
  14. List of top colleges offering economics honours in west bengal? Is maulana azad considered as a good college?
  15. From where to get application prospectus for Maulana Azad Medical College Delhi and St Johns Medical College Bangalore?
  16. Minimum rank and marks for general category in MBBS maulana azad medical college, Delhi
  17. Cutoff percentage required to study B.A.(Political Science) in Presidency college, Lady Brabourne college, St. Xavier's College, Maulana Azad College, Loreto College and Bethune College?
  18. What's the procedure for an online application for AIIMS entrance exam? How may I get information about other premedical entrance tests for other colleges like Kasturba or Maulana Azad Medical college?
6th April 2012, 03:31 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for admission in Maulana Azad College?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What should be the eligibility for getting an admission in maulana azad college?

Maulana Azad College offers Undergraduate as well as post graduate courses in Arts, Science and Commerce stream. In order to be eligible for the undergraduate program, candidate must have passed the +2 level of exam in the relevant field.
Candidate must have studied English as one of the compulsory subjects in the +2 level, in order to get admission in the college. The required percentage in the qualifying exam vary from course to course.

In order to get detail information one may refer to the official website of Maulana Azad College.
25th April 2012, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for admission in Maulana Azad College?

can a student apply to take admission in undergraduate programme after a laps of one year since passing the 12 th exam?
5th June 2012, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

what is the criteria for admission in maulana azad college ?
7th July 2012, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

information regarding admission to post graduate courses 2012
5th August 2013, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

when will bigan start new class of ba
2nd May 2014, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

How many percentage should the one have to get in order get admission in this college???
1st June 2015, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

WHAT PERCENT NEED TO ADMISSION ON MAULANA AZAD COLLEGE IN BENGALI SUBJECT
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?