4th August 2013, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria to appear for TET exam for primary teachers?

what is the eligibility criteria for appearing in tet exam for primary teachers.and what is the age limit for female candidates?where can i get syllabus?

28th May 2015, 05:05 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria to appear for TET exam for primary teachers?

The full form for TET is Teacher Eligibility Test.

TET is an entrance test for those candidates who wishes to become a teacher.

The TET test is conducted by both Central government and State Government of India.

TET Entrance exam is divided into 2 papers. Paper 1 is for Class 1 to 5 and paper 2 is for class 6 to 8.

The candidate who wishes to apply for class I-V should have passed Senior Secondary exam with at least 50%(45% for reserved category) marks.The candidate who are in the final year of their diploma can also apply for the examination .

The minimum age limit to apply for the TET is 22 years.There is no upper age limit to apply for the TET exam.
10th November 2016, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria to appear for TET exam for primary teachers?

I want to know 50%is mandatory in both graduation or post graduation to apply for tet pgt
7th July 2017, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I am a commerce student and i passed H. S. Can i appear the tet exam? Please reply me.
Thank You.
Tirthankar Das
4th March 2021, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

I am a BE graduate doing final year. Am I eligible for tet
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?