12th March 2012, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

List of government jobs for B.Ed where there is 100% job guarantee?

List the govt college for b ed where the 100% job gurrenty
please send me the details

Related Questions:
  1. What will be the career scope if I joined private bank after Engineering?
  2. What is the procedure followed to get job in government bank? List of banks to get government banking jobs?
  3. List of best government jobs which we can do after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology? -- [New]
  4. List of banks which are under government sector to get a job?
  5. Can I apply for B.Ed after BBA for teaching management? Procedure for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What are the different government jobs I can apply for in Microbiology sector?
  7. Information about Mechanical fresher engineer job 2016
  8. List of good government jobs for girls?
  9. Opportunity to get government job? List of all government jobs and exams?
  10. Job opportunities in Government sector for M.Sc(Bioinformatics) 4th semester candidate?
  11. Benefits of doing Private jobs over Government jobs?
  12. List of jobs I can apply for after completing diploma in Banking business(DBB)? Is it sufficient to get a job in private bank in operation department?
  13. What are your opinions about a Government job?
  14. What is the best way to be followed for getting government jobs which suits us?
  15. How can I get 100% job guarantee in IT industry after completing MCA with 70%
  16. List of government jobs available after completing PG in Pharmacology? Which entrance exams to answer to get into a Government Job?
  17. Is there any opportunity to join Government jobs after completing B.E in CSE from Anna University? Any entrance exams to be answered? List of all government exams?
  18. What are the Government jobs available for diploma degree holder?
4th October 2012, 07:36 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of government jobs for B.Ed where there is 100% job guarantee?

There is no such thing as 100 percent job guarentee especially when applying for government job. You will have to appear for the exam and make the cut to get the job in government sector. It is as simple as that. So forget about 100 percent job guarentee.

Now coming to the second part of your question, the best option in government sector for Bachelor of Education degree holder is Teachers Eligibility Test. This exam is conducted both of central and state level to recruit teachers for Class I to Class VIII in government schools.

You can appear for this exam and try to become government teacher. This is the best option you got with B.Ed degree. These days it is mandatory to appear in Teachers Eligibility Test for teaching job. It was made mandatory to improve education quality in the country.

Like I mentioned both center and state governments conduct the Teachers Eligibility Test. The test conducted for teaching job in central government funded schools is called CTET or Central Teachers Eligibility Test. It is considered to be more difficult in comparison to TET. The central level test is conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education while TET exam is conducted by state education board.

Eligibility

1. You must be of Indian origin.

2. A graduation degree from a recognized university.

3. A B.Ed degree is also mandatory.

4. At least 50 percent marks.

5. There is no age limit to appear for TET exam.

You will need to score at least 60 percent marks in TET to be selected. Candidate of SC/ST community need to pass TET exam with 55 percent marks.
19th August 2021, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of government jobs for B.Ed where there is 100% job guarantee?

Is TET compulsory for the Higher secondary school teachers,who are appointed December 2013 in school...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?