26th September 2011, 10:55 AM
jonsinice

What is the eligibility criteria for TET exam? Can i apply for this exam? What is the syllabus for TET exam?

please tell me what is the eligibility criteria for TET exam 2011 in UP
i am a graduate(B.A(hons) Sanskrit).
can i apply for this exam and, what is the syllabus of this TET exam?
reply me on my id [email protected]

25th September 2012, 10:58 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for TET exam? Can i apply for this exam? What is the syllabus for TET exam?

Graduation with a B.Ed is essential to apply for TET exam. In this case, after B.A it is also essential for you take up B.Ed for TET. 50% marks in B.Ed is essential to apply for TET exam. The syllabus of this exam includes child development and pedagogy, language, mathematics, environmental study, optional subject etc. It is essential to clear TET exam so as to attend teaching demo and P.I.
15th March 2013, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for TET exam? Can i apply for this exam? What is the syllabus for TET exam?

Iam commerce major. i have finished my mcom and i am doing my b ed degree. Exam coming april month only. Can i write TET exam. what exam should atten. suggest me?
10th June 2013, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

may i eligibe for the exam with the quqlification of b.ed (computer science)
26th June 2013, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

examination board announced some of the degree studied in specied colleges they are also eligible to write tet exam i want that course details ?
1st December 2013, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

pls tell me which book is most suitable for pstet
17th December 2013, 01:51 PM
archana khandale

mera D.Ed diploma complet ho gaya hai kuch karan ke wajhase mai tet exam nahi de pai so next tet exam kab rahegi
20th January 2014, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am doing my B.ed English. I studied French as my second language from my 7th std. But my mother tongue is Tamil and my main is B.A English and E.ed. Can I apply for TET?
My e-mail id is [email protected]. Please clarify my doubt
10th April 2017, 09:18 AM
Unregistered

HELLO, PLEASE TELL ME ABOUT THE BCA CANDIDATE CRITERIA.
IS BCA CANDIDATE CAN APPLY THIS TET APPLICATION FORM?
JUST BECAUSE THERE ARE MANY CANDIDATE OF COMPUTER TEACHER ALSO APPLY AND WORK FOR THIS CERTIFICATE.
MY EMAIL IS([email protected])
13th December 2017, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

I Am born and brought up in Maharashtra had done my M.sc in Maths and done myB. Ed also in Maharashtra my parents are from Telangana. So after my education and job as a teacher I got married and we are settled in Telangana can I appear for TET and any other exams
21st February 2022, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

B.sc nurse will be write a TET exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?