25th May 2019, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria to apply for B.Sc Forestry graduate degree course?

My 2nd PUC final percentage is 94% and I want to join the Forestry course for my graduation. Am I eligible for that? Do I need to appear for any entrance? If yes, then please share the entrance details. Also, provide list of top 20 colleges in South India for B.Sc Forestry degree course.

28th May 2019, 10:45 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria to apply for B.Sc Forestry graduate degree course?

In order to pursue BSc in forestry comma a candidate must have completed 10 + 2 with science stream from a recognised board with at least 50% marks.
Admission to this course is done on the basis of entrance test conducted by the respective University of your state where you want to seek admission.
Entrance test is also conducted at all India level and that is known as ICAR AIEEA.
28th May 2019, 10:55 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria to apply for B.Sc Forestry graduate degree course?

There is is an entrance exam conducted on all India basis called as ICAR AIEEA.
This exam is mainly conducted in the month of June or July every year in order to give admission to deserving candidates in four courses such as agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry and fisheries in in all India colleges depending upon the choice of the candidate and number of seats available.
Moreover, you can also appear in the entrance exam conducted by the State University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?