19th September 2012, 03:00 PM
ringyao jajo

Am I eligible to join MSc in plant breeding after doing BSc Forestry?

i'm doing B.Sc (forestry), interested to join M.Sc in plant breeding. am i eligible? can u give information about entrance exam and colleges (interested in Kerala, India)?

14th November 2014, 09:42 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Am I eligible to join MSc in plant breeding after doing BSc Forestry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ringyao jajo View Post
i'm doing B.Sc (forestry), interested to join M.Sc in plant breeding. am i eligible? can u give information about entrance exam and colleges (interested in Kerala, India)?
Yes, of course you are eligible for M.Sc in Plant Breeding after completing B.Sc Forestry.

M.Sc stands for Master of Science (Plant Breeding) is a two year master degree which is divided into four semesters. There are so many colleges which offer this M.Sc Plant Breeding.

1) Applicants must have passed Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in the related field with 50% of aggregate marks and 60% marks in the major subject from a recognized University.

2) The candidates possessing BSc Forestry are eligible for admission to the Master’s Degree programme in MSc in Plant breeding.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?