20th November 2012, 06:39 PM
richa1910

What is the eligibility criteria for drug inspector exam in Bihar? I am a Pharma graduate

i m a pharma graduate and want to know about eligibility criteria for drug inspector exam in bihar

21st November 2012, 10:40 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for drug inspector exam in Bihar? I am a Pharma graduate

HI,

here are the required educational qualifications for Drug inspector exam:

1. you must be qualified and must posses a degree in pharmacy or pharmaceutical science or medicine with specialization in clinical pharmacology or microbiology from an

university or any college established in India.

2. age limit is between 18-36 as on the particular year of exam and increase in upper age limit is applicable for reservation candidates.

here i am attaching to you the notification of th APPSC Drug inspector exam and i will also give you the old papers for your preparation.

THANK YOU............................
21st November 2012, 10:43 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for drug inspector exam in Bihar? I am a Pharma graduate

HI,

here are the required educational qualifications for Drug inspector exam:

1. you must be qualified and must posses a degree in pharmacy or pharmaceutical science or medicine with specialization in clinical pharmacology or microbiology from an

university or any college established in India.

2. age limit is between 18-36 as on the particular year of exam and increase in upper age limit is applicable for reservation candidates.

here i am attaching to you the notification of th APPSC Drug inspector exam and i will also give you the old papers for your preparation.

THANK YOU............................
21st November 2012, 12:18 PM
AA 12345
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: What is the eligibility criteria for drug inspector exam in Bihar? I am a Pharma graduate

Hello friends ......................

B-Pharmacy holders can eligible to apply for Drug Inspector Jobs.

Educational Qualifications:

A candidate must possess a Degree in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Sciences or Medicine with Specialization in Clinical Pharmacology or Micro Biology from an University Established in India by Law.
Every State Conducts a Drug Inspector Exam for Drug Inspectors recruitment.

Age Limits for Drug Inspectors Exam

Minimum age limit:
Every candidate should have minimum age is 18 years of age for all Drug Inspectors Exam.
Maximum Age Limit:Maximum age for State Public Service Commission Drug Inspector Exam is as follows

Maximum age for General Category Candidates is 36 years of age

Maximum age for SC/ST/BC is 41 years of age

Retrenched temporary employees in the State Census Department with a minimum service of 6 Months is Maximum age is 39 years of age

All the best
25th November 2012, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

is there any requirement of job experience for drug inspector exam in bihar
21st January 2013, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

i have passed msc biochemistry in 2012....am i eligible for writing drug inspector exam???
3rd March 2013, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

which type of book prepration
for drug inspector ,please help me
sir
25th October 2016, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

What I should study for drug inspector exam I mean which subject is important
30th July 2019, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Tell me that what is the upcoming vacancy in bihar of drug inspector ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?