4th November 2015, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria followed for diploma in environmental studies?

I am doing DMLT course after my 10 but I too want to do diploma in environmental studies. I want the information about this course, also its eligibility and institute for this course? Can someone please get back with the complete information on this?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. How to join teaching line in Environmental Studies? I have done diploma in Environmental Engineering
  2. Does "Subsidiaries" in Eligibility criteria of JAM 2015 include Environmental Studies?
  3. How may I know about STET syllabus for English? I have done MA and B.Ed in English
  4. What is the eligibility criteria for doing dual degree of Masters in French and PG diploma in french?
  5. Eligibility criteria of SET to pursue PhD in Islamic studies?
  6. Good institutions for M.Sc in forensic sciences or environmental studies?
  7. Government jobs after M.Sc environmental science? Any further studies needed for Government jobs?
  8. Am I eligible to do M.Phil in Environmental Studies after doing masters in education and in English
  9. Is it possible to change my stream from computers to biotech or environmental studies for higher studies? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I go abroad to do higher studies after completion of diploma in Environmental Engineering?
  11. What is the eligibility criteria required to do diploma in petrochemical engineering?
  12. Can I join in the post of graduate studies? What is the eligibility criteria? I am an Agricultural Engineering student
  13. Can I be eligible for WBSSC exam?
  14. Reputed Colleges in Karnataka offering M.Sc in Environmental Science? What are the available Diploma Programs in Environmental Science?
  15. Is there any diploma course related to Environmental Engineering? What is the duration of the course?
  16. What is the eligibility criteria for assistant professor? I have scored 71% marks in Environmental Engineering
  17. Environmental studies question papers upto 9th standard?
  18. Courses related to Environmental Studies available to study in PhD?
4th November 2015, 08:13 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria followed for diploma in environmental studies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am doing DMLT course after my 10 but I too want to do diploma in environmental studies. I want the information about this course, also its eligibility and institute for this course? Can someone please get back with the complete information on this?

Thanks!
Yes, you are eligible for diploma course.

Those candidates who have passed matriculation/10th with Mathematics, Physical Science & English from Central or State Board recognized by Govt are eligible for diploma entrance exam.

Your age should be below 21 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?