30th May 2011, 01:40 AM
sidhartha sankar rout

Can I join in the post of graduate studies? What is the eligibility criteria? I am an Agricultural Engineering student

sir,i am an agricultural engineering student going to complete studies in the next year.i have very much interest in hotel management studies. can i join in post graduate studies in this field and what is the eligibility criteria for it?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria followed to do Genetic Engineering?
  2. What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for the agricultural officer post? -- [New]
  3. How can I become an RTO? Is DME the basic qualification for this?
  4. Which universities should I opt under ICAR UG program? List of top universities?
  5. Is it necessary to qualify in TOEFL to study post graduation in USA with scholarship for B.Pharma student? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of TOEFL?
  6. MBA can be done from regular mode if BBS is done through distance mode?
  7. What is the eligibility criteria for Post Graduate CLAT?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria asked for the external students to do post graduation in engineering?
  9. Eligibility criteria to study M.Tech in Civil Engineering stream?
  10. Information on NTPC exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is it necessary to appear in TOEFL to study post graduation in USA? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of TOEFL institutes? Is there any scholarship available?
  12. Which course should I prefer after scoring 50% in TY computer science?
  13. Qualification required to get seat in GRE?
  14. Entrance exams to study Diploma in Agriculture after completing 12th?
  15. How to earn MS degree(PG) in MIT USA? Procedure and eligibility criteria to join MIT, USA?
  16. Is there any chances for me to get admission in German universities for MS course? I have scored 1040 marks in GRE and 7.0 in IELTS.
  17. Does I have to secured 7.5 CGPA in B.Tech to appear in GRE? Eligibility criteria of GRE?
  18. Is it a right choice for me to do CA course after completion of M.Com course? Career Options after completion of M.Com course?
29th April 2015, 09:52 AM
swarnali chaudhuri

Smile Re: Can I join in the post of graduate studies? What is the eligibility criteria? I am an Agricultural Engineering student

Hi,
Everybody loves indulging in different kinds of cuisines. Hence this industry is growing pretty fast which leads to a good career prospect in hotel management. Since you are doing graduation in agricultural engineering, the eligibility criteria for a post graduation in hotel management is as follows:
The candidate should hold a bachelor's degree from a well known university with a minimum score of 45%.
There are 2 types of graduation courses namely:
1. Master of Science in hotel management
2. MBA in hotel management
The duration of these courses maybe from 18 months to 24 months.
Some of the best hotel management colleges are:
1. Oberoi center of learning and development

2. Institute of hotel management (Kolkata, Ahmedabad and Bangalore)

3. Christ college

4. Delhi institute of hotel management

5. Ranjeeta institute of hotel management

6. State institute of hotel management, Jodhpur

7. GR institute of hotel management

8. KC college of hotel management..etc
thanks
regards
Swarnali
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?