25th July 2014, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria of SET to pursue PhD in Islamic studies?

I have completed my BA with 51% and now i am pursuing MA in islamic studies what is the eligibility criteria for SET Exam, am i eligibility criteria and when will be exams held.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Ph.D in Islamic Studies programme in Osmania University being a 28 years old M.Sc in Microbiology candidate? Duration of Ph.D in Islamic Studies?
  2. How can I do BA in Islamic studies?
  3. Eligibility and criteria to apply for PhD in India or Abroad?
  4. Syllabus for BA arts 3rd year subjects Political Science, Elective Punjabi, History -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Eligibility criteria for PhD in AI and Robotics from IISC?
  6. Eligibility criteria to join PhD in AI and Robotics?
  7. Eligibility criteria for PhD VLSI Design in India or Abroad?
  8. Can I do M.Tech in Petroleum after completion of M.Sc with Chemistry?
  9. Difference between studying in India and Abroad? What could be the correct career path for me being a candidate of BE in CS domain having 3 years experience in IT field and wanted to pursue higher studies?
  10. Eligibility for Ph.D after B.Sc (Computers) and M.Sc (IT)? M.Phil necessary? Does M.Tech help before Ph.D?
  11. Criteria other than GRE for PhD in USA?
  12. In which subject can I do PhD if done MCM? Eligibility for SET exam?
  13. How should I apply for Ph.D after finishing M.E in computer science and tamilnadu?
  14. Can i do PhD in IT after completing MCA through distance learning or do I need to do pursue M.Phil or M.Tech first?
  15. How many times can we give NET exam after doing M.A in History
  16. Universities which offer scholarships for Ph.D degree? Eligibility criteria and selection pattern?
  17. Can I do MSc in computer science after passing B.A in Islamic Studies
  18. Is PGDM accepted for pursuing PhD in USA? Top universities in USA for management studies?
23rd November 2014, 10:43 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria of SET to pursue PhD in Islamic studies?

For becoming eligible for SET (State Eligibility Test), you must have at least 55% marks in your Master's Degree in Islamic Studies. The candidates who belong to reserved category will get relaxation of 5% marks.

SET and UGC NET are conducted twice in a year and if you have above qualification, then surely you will be eligible for this exam.

After qualifying exams like NET/SET, you will be eligible for Ph.D admission without appearing for any entrance examination, which is conducted by most of the Universities in India. Hence, study well and try to get above 55% marks and be ready for NET/SET, so that you can qualify it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?