2nd August 2015, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria required to do diploma in petrochemical engineering?

I live in Pune, Maharashtra. How can the eligibility for diploma in petrochemical engineering be that the candidate should have passed class 12th?? What is the eligibility criteria required to do diploma in petrochemical engineering? Can you please let me know the minimum criteria?

Related Questions:
  1. BE in Petrochemical is available in MS University after Diploma in Petrochemical?
  2. Eligibility of doing Petrochemical Engineering after completing diploma in computers with 90% marks?
  3. Petrochemical Engineering Admission after 12th with PCM? Colleges and Eligibility Criteria? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is there B.E. course after completing Diploma in Petrochemical?
  5. What is the eligibility for Petrochemical Engineering?
  6. What is the minimum cutoff required in Petrochemical engineering?
  7. How much do I need to pay for 3 years diploma in Petrochemical Engineering?
  8. Eligibility for admission in Petrochemical Engineering in India?
  9. Can I get admission to study B.Tech in Petrochemical Engineering in Gujarat after completing Diploma course?
  10. How much marks I have to score in 12th to study B.Tech(Petrochemical Engineering)?
  11. Courses to study in Abroad for Diploma Petrochemical Engineer?
  12. Petrochemical diploma passout can get admission in second year of Mechanical engineering?
  13. Is Petrochemical engineering course better? Top Petrochemical engineering colleges in Karnataka?
  14. Direct admission in 2nd year after Petrochemical Diploma?
  15. Is it possible to get admission in CSE after completion of diploma in mining engineering?
  16. What is the minimum eligibility criteria for doing Architecture bachelor degree after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  17. Eligibility to appear on BOE exam or Government job exam after completing B.Tech from IME Mumbai?
  18. University offering Chemical Engineering or Petrochemical Engineering degree? What is the fee structure?
2nd August 2015, 09:53 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria required to do diploma in petrochemical engineering?

The minimum educational qualification required to do pursue Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering is completion of 12th standard or equivalent from a recognised board. An entrance examination is conducted for offering admission to Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering course. So, you must have to appear and qualify entrance examination which is conducted by your state entrance examinations board for getting admission in Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering course.
3rd August 2015, 12:20 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria required to do diploma in petrochemical engineering?

Eligibility criteria required to do diploma in petrochemical engineering :

Candidate must have passed Class X or equivalent with minimum 45% in each of the subject with Mathematics and Science.
Candidate must have studied English as one of the subjects.
Age of candidate must be form 15 to 21 years.
3rd August 2015, 01:48 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I live in Pune, Maharashtra. How can the eligibility for diploma in petrochemical engineering be that the candidate should have passed class 12th?? What is the eligibility criteria required to do diploma in petrochemical engineering? Can you please let me know the minimum criteria?
You have completed 12th standard so you are eligible for diploma course.

Those candidates who have passed matriculation/10th with Mathematics, Physical Science & English from Central or State Board recognized by Govt are eligible for diploma admission.

Your age should be below 21 years old.
3rd August 2015, 03:32 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria for Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering:

> Candidates should have passed their 10th boards from a recognized University

> Candidates should have obtained at least 50% marks in their boards

> Candidates should have passed in All Compulsory Subjects
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?