18th January 2012, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

Is there any diploma course related to Environmental Engineering? What is the duration of the course?

I have passed 10th with 78 percentage and I want to join Diploma in environmental engieenering! is there any course in diploma related to this? I actually want full detail for like what is the duration of this course? etc... and is there a degree course after that?
Thanxx alot for your respond

Related Questions:
  1. How to join teaching line in Environmental Studies? I have done diploma in Environmental Engineering
  2. Courses available to study for a candidate who has completed 10th around 6 years ago? -- [New]
  3. Which course is good in polytechnic after 10th?
  4. What is the procedure to do post graduate internship in IISc, Bangalore?
  5. Training courses after B.Tech 3rd year (Environmental engineering) in NTPC related to Environmental tasks?
  6. Detailed information and specializations available to study in Polytechnic course?
  7. What are the courses related to occupational health and safety? I have done M.Phil in Environmental Science
  8. Various government organisations which provides 4 weeks industrial training related to Environmental Science?
  9. Can I have M.Tech in Environmental Engineering after passing first year in EEE?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria for assistant professor? I have scored 71% marks in Environmental Engineering
  11. IGNOU Diploma in Civil Engineering-Environmental Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. What are the career opportunities in Mangalore after completing SSLC course?
  13. Which branch I can choose in diploma if I have scored 74% in 10th?
  14. Whether course duration of B.Tech is 2 years for Engineering Diploma candidate?
  15. Can I apply through GATe for M.Tech in Environmental engineering? I want to do M.Tech in Environmental Engineering
  16. Details of Civil engineering related PG Diploma course?
  17. Duration of Diploma in Civil Engineering after 12th?
  18. Which group is better for me after passing 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
22nd June 2015, 07:33 AM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is there any diploma course related to Environmental Engineering? What is the duration of the course?

Environment is a big issue and a tough challenge for its professionals as it is not coming in control even after lots of research are done on it.

As human is destroying the matter of environment which makes it ecofriendly and in control as the destruction of ozone layer is also an example of environment pollution.

>> Here to get the admission in engineering diploma in environment you have to passed it before the diploma entry test and then can apply for any collage via online counselling and the course is of the duration of 3 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?