7th May 2018, 09:59 PM
Bhrata

What is the eligibility criteria to get admission in graduate courses in Holkar Science College, Indore?

How much minimum marks should I attain in my 12th board exam to get a seat in Holkar Science College, Indore for pursing Bachelors in Computer Science?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the cut-off for B.Sc courses in Holkar Science College, Indore?
  2. Can I get admission to study B.Sc(Computer Science) in Holkar Science College, Indore with 77% in 12th being an OBC candidate?
  3. What is the last date of admission in BSc 1st year in Holkar College Indore?
  4. Which college to choose in Indore for doing M.Sc Chemistry after completion of graduation?
  5. Which college offering MSc in Medical Microbiology in MP?
  6. How to pursue MBA in Hospital administration from IMS Indore? I am a BSc Biotechnology final year student
  7. Central universities or colleges that offer B.Ed in Indore?
  8. Admission criteria to study MBA(Production Management-I) in Patel College of Science and Technology, Indore? -- [New]
  9. What is the eligibility criteria of engineering admissions in SGSITS Indore after polytechnic? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How can i enter in forensics after BDS?
  11. List of institutions offering M.Sc (microbiology/biotechnology) through correspondence in Madhya Pradesh?
  12. List post graduate courses in Psychology? Eligibility criteria for admission in post graduation?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria followed to apply for B.Sc Forensic Science course after completion of 12th?
  14. Marks required to get admission in New Science College, Indore?
  15. Eligibility for CDAC 2015 for BE graduate?
  16. What is the eligibility criteria followed to get admission for doing honors in Chemistry in a good college?
  17. Information about seat availability in CUSAT? I have Muslim Reservation
  18. What is the admission criteria of Shri Govindram Seksaria Institute of Technology and Science, Indore?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?