7th May 2018, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus of 5 years integrated course for B.Sc and M.Sc in Chemistry offered by Delhi University

What is the syllabus for 5 year integrated course in B.Sc and M.Sc in Chemistry for Delhi University? Please, provide detail syllabus for each year for all subjects to be covered during the 5 years course duration.

Related Questions:
  1. MSc entrance sample question paper for admission in MSc Chemistry in Delhi University?
  2. How to become a Geologist after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Admission process of MSc Chemistry in Delhi University? Any entrance exam for MSc Chemistry?
  4. Information about subject combination of B.Sc+B.Ed integrated course offered
  5. Syllabus for MSc(H) chemistry entrance exam for admission in Delhi University? Books to be referred?
  6. Eligibility to get MSc(Chemistry) admission in Delhi University for BSc graduate of Jammu University? -- [New]
  7. Job opportunities for BSc Chemistry or MSc Chemistry and what kind of jobs are available for BSc or MSc Chemistry in India and Middle East?
  8. Is it good to opt for Ph.D integrated course in chemistry?
  9. Doing MSc Chemistry without doing bridge course of BSc Chemistry? Can I do MSc Chemistry in 1 year sitting?
  10. Detailed information about the universities conducting Integrated Ph.D(Chemistry) and M.Sc(Chemistry) entrance exams? Which university offers M.Sc Nuclear Chemistry course? How can I get admission?
  11. Admission for MSc university in DU after scoring 67.5% in BSc Chemistry from Mumbai University? What is the cutoff percentage? Colleges in which I can apply? Should I submit migration certificate?
  12. Syllabus of MSc Chemistry entrance exam of Pune University?
  13. How to do MSc from Kurukshetra University after doing BSc with 67%?
  14. When the online forms will be available for External M.Sc Chemistry? Eligibility criteria and syllabus?
  15. Syllabus of the entrance exam for MSc Chemistry admission in Kurukshetra, Punjab and Delhi University? Previous years papers of these universities?
  16. Which IITs and NITs offer M.Sc. in electronics?
  17. What is the syllabus for NET and MSc Phd integrated course? I am studying in 3rd year BSc Zoology Hons in Hansraj College
  18. Admission process of MSc chemistry in Delhi University? Is there any entrance test for it?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?