30th September 2015, 12:02 AM
DipteshGhosh

What is the eligibility criteria followed to get admission for doing honors in Chemistry in a good college?

What is the eligibility criteria followed to get admission for doing honors in Chemistry in a good college? Can someone please let me know the criteria which would be followed? What are the steps which I have to follow to get the admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Can we get through a good economic honors college without maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How can I take admission in B.Com honors? What is the criteria for admission?
  3. How to be a honors in chemistry? How can I get admission in Presidency college or chemistry honors?
  4. Which is the best college for Chemistry Honors? What is the difference between BSc and Honors
  5. Chemistry honors or Microbiology honors? Which one is better?
  6. How to do distance course in Ceramics or Industrial chemistry after doing BSc in Chemistry honors?
  7. How can I get admission in B.Com honors in a college like SRCC?
  8. What is the minimum percentage required in Graduation to enrol for M.Sc Chemistry course?
  9. Scope of Chemistry Honours in India as well as in abroad?
  10. Is MCA a good option for me? I have completed graduation in BSc Chemistry honors
  11. What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for Honors?
  12. Which course will be good for me while doing B.Com in Accountancy Honors? Are there any courses related to Fashion Designing in which I can do PG? Eligibility criteria for doing the courses?
  13. information regarding BSc Honors in Chemistry?
  14. What is the eligibility criteria required to do Ph.D in Chemistry?
  15. What I have to do after passing 12th science with 71.2%?
  16. Eligibility criteria to do BSc Honors in Chemistry/Maths from Delhi University?
  17. How to do BSc honors in Chemistry/maths in Delhi University? What is the eligibility criteria for this?
  18. How to get admission into MSc in pharmaceutical chemistry? I am a BSc final year student with chemistry honors
30th September 2015, 09:57 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria followed to get admission for doing honors in Chemistry in a good college?

Chemistry honors came to field of science and the course duration is same as for other graduation courses.

The general eligibility criteria to get the admission in the course is :-
* Candidates must have passed the 10+2 from the recognised board.
* Candidates must be science stream candidate.

Other than the above criteria for admission vary with the institute from where you want to pursue. Some of the institution conducts the admission on the board or through the entrance exam where as some of them give the weightage to both the board and entrance test.

Sp kindly give us the information about the colleges to get the complete information about the admission. DU which is India's best university conduct the admission on basis of board aggregate where as the BHU through the entrance test.
30th September 2015, 11:43 AM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria followed to get admission for doing honors in Chemistry in a good college?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DipteshGhosh View Post
What is the eligibility criteria followed to get admission for doing honors in Chemistry in a good college? Can someone please let me know the criteria which would be followed? What are the steps which I have to follow to get the admission?
If you want to take admission in Chemistry (Honors) then you need to pass 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics as your elective subject and English too. Your percentage should be 60% above if you want to take admission in a good colleges like DELHI UNIVERSITY, MUMBAI UNIVERSITY, BANGALORE UNIVERSITY, CALCUTTA UNIVERSITY etc.

Selection for Chemistry (H) course will be done on the basis of marks obtained in 10+2 level and also marks scored in entrance exam. final merit list will be published according to the combination of both the marks. So after 10+2 you need to fill the form of colleges where Chemistry (H) course is offered and then sit for entrance exam and then if your name is there in the final list pay the fees which is mentioned in stipulated time.
30th September 2015, 05:17 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

To get the admission in the good colleges the simple rule is either you have to qualify in the entrance examination conducted by the colleges for the admission or other than this the candidates who have scored better in the board examination are eligible to get the admission in colleges.

So you need to visit the colleges to get the complete details for the admission procedure. The common eligibility criteria is candidates must have passed the 10+2 from any recognised university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?