22nd June 2019, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria to get admission in Nagarjuna College, Raipur?

I secured 74.8 percent in class 12 and according to Pt. Ravishankar Shukla University merit list I secured 554 priority rank. Can I get admission in Nagarjuna College, Raipur? When and how to apply in this college?

28th June 2019, 08:56 PM
Dexpert
Member+

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria to get admission in Nagarjuna College, Raipur?

There are various courses available in Nagarjuna college.
For Different courses eligibility criteria is different.
29th June 2019, 04:38 PM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria to get admission in Nagarjuna College, Raipur?

Eligibility Criteria:---

M.Sc. Aquaculture: B.Sc., With Zoology / Fisheries / Fishery Science / Aquaculture / Industrial Fish and Fisheries / Any of the Life sciences as one of the subjects.

M.Sc. Biochemistry: B.Sc., with Chemistry or Biochemistry as one of the subjects

M.Sc. Biotechnology and M.Sc. Nano biotechnology: Bachelor’s Degree in Physical / Biological Sciences/ B.Sc. in Farm Science / B.Sc. Ag. / B.V.Sc..

Bachelor’s Degree in Medicine or Pharmaceutical Sciences / B.E / B.Tech.

M.Sc. Botany: B.Sc., with Botany and Chemistry as the Two of the common Core subjects or B.Sc., with Botany as main and Chemistry as ancillary.

M.Sc. Environmental Science: Any B.Sc. or B.E.M. Degree holder.

M.Sc. Foods & Nutritional Science: Bachelor’s Degree in Life Sciences, Natural Sciences, Biological Sciences and Paramedical Courses / B.Tech. (Food Technology).

M.Sc. Microbiology: B.Sc. with combination of any two subjects of Microbiology, Botany, Biotechnology, Medical Lab Technology, Biochemistry, Genetics, Chemistry and Zoology

M.Sc. Zoology: B.Sc. with Zoology as one of the subjects
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?