26th April 2015, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Best college offering Chemistry honours in West Bengal? Eligibility criteria for admission in such college?

Hi please tell me name best colleges offering chemistry honours in west bengal along with eligibility criteria of admission in the this college

Related Questions:
  1. In which college of Bengal I can get honours in Biochemistry/Microbiology?
  2. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Admission for physics honours in west bengal colleges?
  4. List of top colleges offering economics honours in west bengal? Is maulana azad considered as a good college?
  5. How to get admission in Political Science honours in top colleges of West Bengal?
  6. Colleges which offers Science in 11th ISC for a candidate who has secured 85% in 10th ICSE Board exam?
  7. Names of colleges providing MSc Geology Course in Delhi?
  8. List of top 3 colleges in Kolkata for BSc in Microbiology?
  9. Details of the colleges providing education in BSc Economics in India?
  10. Can I get admission in any college under Calcutta University after scoring 70 in chemistry, 68 in Physics, 55 in Maths, 87 in Biology, 75 in Bengali, 81 in English in 12th examination of West Bengal?
  11. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for new B.Ed colleges in West Bengal?
  12. When are the forms of West Bengal Polytechnic Exam going to be available? What is the eligibility criteria for the same?
  13. Is it possible to do diploma course in civil engineering from any AICTE institute?
  14. What is the eligibility criteria of West Bengal School Service Commission? I am a graduate Honors and have scored 47%
  15. What is the eligibility for B.Sc Honours in Chemistry?
  16. How to take admission in government and self financed college of West Bengal?
  17. Can I get admission in any government engineering college of West Bengal after scoring 10479 rank in WBJEE? List of the government colleges in West Bengal?
  18. Admission procedure, eligibility and availability of forms for B.Sc Physics honours in Presidency College?
16th May 2015, 12:22 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: Best college offering Chemistry honours in West Bengal? Eligibility criteria for admission in such college?

These three colleges are awesome for Chemistry honors you can choose any one of them all are best

1). Scottish Church College, Kolkata (West Bengal)
Address: 1 & 3 Urquhart Square , Kolkata (Kolkata Dist.) - 700006

2). St. Xavier's College (SXC), Kolkata (West Bengal)
Address: 30 Park Street (30 Mother Teresa Sarani) , Kolkata (Kolkata Dist.) - 700016

3). Acharya Praffulla Chandra Roy Government College, Siliguri (West Bengal)
Address: Himachal Bihar, Matigara , Siliguri (Darjeeling Dist.) - 734010
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?