17th March 2012, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

What are the eligibility criteria for getting job in Andhra Pradesh through IBPS?

i have secured 148 marks in ibps creks exam, i passed all the sections, i belong to obc, and my age limit is over. i can't write further clerks exam. is there any chance to get job in andhra pradesh. how can i know about the ranks. which rank i get. please answer me very soon. thanking u

12th April 2012, 07:30 PM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the eligibility criteria for getting job in Andhra Pradesh through IBPS?

IBPS ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
You should be 10th passed with min of 60% marks from recognized state board of education.
You should be 12th passed with min 50% marks from recognized state board of india.
You should Bachelor degree holder in any stream from recognized university.
Your age should be in between 18-28 years.
Relaxation of 5 years for sc/st & 5 years for obc candidates.
Both male and female candidates can appear in IBPS Exam.
For more details visit the website
http://www.ibps.in
all the best.
12th April 2012, 09:32 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the eligibility criteria for getting job in Andhra Pradesh through IBPS?

It is very difficult to say your rank in all over Andhra Pradesh. Even it is not possible for us to say how much candidates have passed the exam from Andhra Pradesh.

But IBPS has given the candidates an overview, from we can get a vague idea about the no. of candidates going to be selected from each and every state on the basis of their IBPS score.

I have attached the file below. Please go through it. Hope you will understand your chances of selection.

All the best.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CWE_CL_State_TWS.pdf(146.3 KB, 135 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?