1st February 2018, 04:49 PM
Shamla786

What is the eligibility to write Integrated Child Development Services exam?

Please answer in detail about the qualification to write Integrated Child Development Service (ICDS) Supervisor Post exam like its age limit /exam dates /education required /how to apply etc. I'm 43 year old so can I write it? I have 7 year experience as an Anganwadi worker.

Related Questions:
  1. Basic qualification required for Integrated Child Development Services exam 2018? -- [New]
  2. How to apply for Integrated Child Development Services? Is there any age relaxation for girl candidate?
  3. Which entrance exam is need to be cleared for Child Development Project Officer post?
  4. What should I do if I wanted to join in ministry of women and child development job in goverment sector?
  5. IGNOU Certificate in Guidance-Facilitating Growth and Development Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  6. IGNOU Certificate in Primary Curriculum and Instruction-Understanding The Primary School Child Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  7. Universities/Institutions in Bangalore offering PhD in Child Rights/Child Development/ Curriculum Development?
  8. Model test question papers of primary teacher eligibility test?
  9. What is the eligibility in APPSC child Development?
  10. How to join Ministry of Women and Child Development job?
  11. Model question paper for ICDS Supervisor job
  12. What is the date of declaration of results of Women and Child Development female supervisor
  13. How can I apply for post of Anganwadi Supervisor?
  14. Detailed information and important dates of HSSC Female Supervisor recruitment
  15. What is the date of declaration of results of HSSC female supervisor women and child development -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the date of declaration of HSSC Female Supervisor and Child development
  17. Previous 10 years Karnataka Women and Child Development Supervisor exam model question papers
  18. How to apply for Project Officer in areas such as Child Development or Women Empowerment?
7th February 2018, 04:24 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility to write Integrated Child Development Services exam?

ICDS (Integrated Child Development Service) conducts exam for recruiting candidates into different posts.

The eligibility requirements for ICDS supervisor post are as follows:

- The educational qualification required is 10+2 and graduation level degree in any stream from any recognized university.
- The age should be between 18 - 35 years.
- There is age relaxation for reserved candidates based on government rules.
Since your age is 43 you’ll not be eligible for the exam. You’ll be eligible if you belong to any reservation category.

The candidates are selected based on the entrance exam results.

For applying to the exam, you need to visit the official website and apply for the post by filling the application form with all the required details.
After filling the application form you need pay the application fees and submit the form.

The exam dates varies every year and for every state it will be different.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?