24th June 2016, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

Procedure and qualification required to apply in Anganwadi Supervisor recruitment?

Sir,
Please will you tell about the procedure to apply for Anganwadi Supervisor recruitment? What is the qualification it should be needed to apply? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. What is qualification required for Anganwadi IS? How can I apply for the post?
  2. How can I apply for post of Anganwadi Supervisor?
  3. Previous few years question papers for Anganwadi Supervisor (HSSC) -- [New]
  4. Eligibility and qualification required to apply in BHEL Civil Supervisor recruitment?
  5. Previous few years question papers of Gujarat Anganwadi Supervisor
  6. Procedure and qualification required to apply in OSSC Teacher Education recruitment?
  7. What is the qualification criteria required to become a Production Supervisor? Which course should I pursue to become a Production Supervisor?
  8. Which course can I do to get a job as Anganwadi Supervisor -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Detailed information, procedure and qualification required to apply in TNPSC Group-IV recruitment?
  10. Qualification required to apply in RBI Group-B(General) recruitment? Procedure of selection?
  11. Qualification and age limit to apply for MPSC Tahsildar recruitment?
  12. Detailed information about SSC Stenographer recruitment? Educational qualification required to apply?
  13. How to apply in RBI Grade-B Officers recruitment online? Educational qualification required to apply?
  14. Educational qualification required to apply in OSSC Clerk recruitment for B.Com graduate?
  15. Details of TNPL Semi Skilled Production Operator recruitment? Educational qualification required to apply?
  16. Details about drug inspector recruitment procedure? How to apply for recruitment? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Eligibility to appear for MPSC after doing B.A from YCMOU?
  18. Qualification required to apply in PSSSB DEO recruitment for B.Com graduate?

9th August 2016, 09:21 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and qualification required to apply in Anganwadi Supervisor recruitment?

Educational Qualification Required to apply for Anganwadi Supervisor Recruitment:

The basic educational qualification required to apply for Anganwadi Supervisor Recruitment is as follows.

>> The minimum educational qualification required 10th or 12th from a recognized board or university.

>> And the post wise educational qualification will be available on the website which is given below.

>> The minimum age required for this recruitment is 18 years and the maximum age must not exceed 40 years.

>> You can login to the website which is given below.

Click here for Official Notification

>> Then go to the Primary Registration and then fill up all the details in the concerned fields. Then you will be getting registration and a valid password.

>> After making the fee payment then take a copy of Application form after submitting finally.

11th September 2018, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure and qualification required to apply in Anganwadi Supervisor recruitment?

Sir I am a permanent Anganawadi worker still 7 years . I am a degree holder. I am 36 years old . What should I do for the ICDS supervisor recruitment test? Tell me about the steps?

12th June 2019, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

Karnataka anganwadi suprvaiser post vacancy and how to apply aww supervisor post

11th July 2019, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

What document need for apply aganwadi supervisior

22nd July 2019, 10:04 AM
Unregistered

What is the qualifications required for the Anganwadi supervisor

4th August 2019, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

After selection what are the documents required in aanganwadi supervisor

13th August 2019, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

What are the documents needed for anganwadi supervisor

16th August 2019, 11:20 AM
Om saii

Procedure:--

1. Firstly Explore the Official website i.e. (www.aanganwadi.org).

2. Then read the detailed notification carefully.

3. Click on apply online link & you will enter the online application form.

4. Fill required details carefully in given box.

5. After that upload scan copy of required documents.

6. Now before submitting the form once cross checks it. After submission, you will not able to edit the application form. So be careful.

7. The last and final step is fee payment. You can make fee payment through both online and offline mode.

8. After payment of fee, your form is submitted successfully.

9. Take one printout of application form for future use.

Qualification:--

Candidate must have passed 10th form any recognized board or institution.

6th September 2019, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

Tell me that when was anganwadi notification released in ap

16th February 2020, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir What is the qualification required to became a anganwadi teacher and how can i apply for the post
Please give me reply thank u

2nd July 2020, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

What documents needed for anganwadi supervisor and teacher

23rd September 2020, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Education required for anganwari supervisor? And what are the documents required?

26th September 2020, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

WHAT DOCUMENT REQUIRED IN AANGANWADI

23rd February 2021, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

What documents needed for aganwadi supervisor post?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?