2nd May 2014, 09:28 PM
abhishek78978

What is the eligibility criteria to join Axis Bank assistant Manager programme?

I want to join axis bank assistant manager programme what is the eligibility criteria

26th April 2015, 07:46 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria to join Axis Bank assistant Manager programme?

The eligibility criteria for the Axis Bank Assistant Manager post are as under:-

-The minimum qualification required is Graduation in any stream with 55% marks.

-The aspirant Minimum age limit should be 21 years and the maximum age limit should be 23 years.

The Selection Process involves two stages - Online test and interview, both to be conducted by Axis Bank.

The Aptitude test is of 2 hour duration and is conducted online. This test assess the proficiency of candidates in the areas of:

-Logic and Reasoning Skills
-English Language Skills
-Quantitative/Numerical ability
-Computer Awareness

Personal Interview: The candidate who successfully clear the Aptitude test is called for a Personal Interview.Candidates get information of their progress and status at each stage by email.
2nd November 2016, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria to join Axis Bank assistant Manager programme?

Please send me Previous year questions of assistant manager(axis bank) on this email id-
[email protected]
31st July 2017, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

Please send me the last year exam paper of axis bank assistant manager email id - [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?