25th November 2013, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

Full information and fee structure of Axis Bank PGDRB course? Salary offered by Axis Bank?

Plz give me full info about pgdrb course of axis bank and what is its fee structure and what is the salary offered by axis bank after completing this course..which post is given by axis bank..and where is the location of this training programme? Thankz z

10th December 2013, 12:47 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Arrow Re: Full information and fee structure of Axis Bank PGDRB course? Salary offered by Axis Bank?

PGDRB or Post Graduate Diploma in Retail Banking is a course which is offered by IFBI (Institute of Finance and Banking of India) that has tie-up with Axis Bank. Doing course in this institute will ensure placement in Axis Bank as they have a tie-up with them. It is an exclusive career program offered by Axis Bank on successful completion of which you will be placed in Axis Bank to promote its profitability and customer responsiveness.

It is a three month course during which there will be full time class study and then it will be followed by one week of job training at a specified branch of Axis Bank. The class duration will be of four hours. On successful completion of course you will get placed in Axis Bank.

Admission in IFBI is purely on the basis of marks obtained in National Banking Entrance Test conducted by IFBI which will be followed by IFBI and Axis Bank interview. In order to know more details and for applying you can approach the nearest IFBI centers or SMS IFBI to 56161 or call us at our toll free number: 1-800-266-8000 or apply online
http://www.ifbi.com/userlogin/apply_now.aspx

The fees structure is given below :-
Post Graduate Diploma in Banking Operations (PGDBO)
Fee: Rs.80000 + Taxes

Post Graduate Diploma in Banking (PGDB)
Fee: Rs.56000 + Taxes

Post Graduate Diploma in Retail Banking (PGDRB)
Fee: Rs.60000 + Taxes
23rd June 2015, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Full information and fee structure of Axis Bank PGDRB course? Salary offered by Axis Bank?

My name sunandkumar I have interested in pgddo in axisbank my mom 7799016277 tel me about program
21st July 2018, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Full information and fee structure of Axis Bank PGDRB course? Salary offered by Axis Bank?

I have completed MBA HR & MARKETING in 2016, after that i joined in ICICI BANK as SALES OFFICER worked from May2017-February 2018.. I am interested to join PGDBO course how could i join?
24th September 2020, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir I have completed graduation in science field, DOB 26-06-1989 I can eligible PEDRO, PGDBO, PGDRBWM ANY Banking course
15th July 2021, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir I have completed graduation in b.com passing year 2020 I have intrested in pgdb and Banking course so how could I join dear sir ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?