4th August 2012, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria to join into CDEC?

What is the eligibiliticriteria for joining into the cdec?....pleaes tell me

Related Questions:
  1. What is the schedule of CDEC examination every year? What is the criteria of CDEC course?
  2. Date of CDEC exam and form availability? Fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Am I eligible for job in companies like SAIL,BHEL,NTPC,ONGC?
  4. How to get admission in CDAC? Procedure and qualifications required for CDAC?
  5. Information about CDEC? I am a B.Tech 3rd year electronics and communication student
  6. Which Exams should I attempt to join MBBS after completion of PG in Biotechnology? Required Eligibility criteria to join this course?
  7. want to do programming but not engineering, Is there any course for that after 12th?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria for LLB? Can I join LLB from CCS? I have completing B.Com from DU
  9. Eligibility criteria to join Air-force as a Pilot? Is there any reservation provided to defense personal entrants in Air Force?
  10. Can I join the CDAC course after doing B.E IT? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  11. Eligibility Criteria of IAS Exam and Procedure to Join FICCI and IFCI?
  12. NIPMER MBBS 2015 eligibility criteria -- [New]
  13. How to make my career in Indian Navy?
  14. Eligibility criteria to join the Indian Navy? Procedure and branches in which girls can apply?
  15. What is the eligibility to join M.E in GCT? What is the eligibility criteria?
  16. Can I join Indian Army after B.Tech? What is the eligibility criteria for this?
  17. Eligibility criteria to get job in Infosys? How to fulfill the criteria?
  18. After completing Law can I join Direct Inter Level? Any percentage requirement for it? Eligibility criteria for it?
9th November 2012, 06:37 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria to join into CDEC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the eligibiliticriteria for joining into the cdec?....pleaes tell me
There isn't any program or department by the term 'CDEC'. However, there is 'CDAC'.
If you are asking about the eligibility criterion of CDAC then kindly find the attachment. I have attached a PDF file where eligibility criteria and all the other relevant information about CDAC is mentioned.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CDAC- Brochure.pdf(322.6 KB, 170 views)
10th November 2012, 11:05 AM
exams1
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria to join into CDEC?

CDAC CET Eligibility Criteria :

Engineering Graduate in any discipline or equivalent ( Ex. BE / B.Tech / 4 years B.Sc Engineering / AMIE / AIETE / DoEACC B level etc )
PG in Engineering Sciences ( Ex. MCA / M.Sc. Engineering, M.Sc. ( CS, IT, EE, Electronics, Instrumentation etc )
Post Graduates in Math or allied areas ( Ex. Statistics, Applied Math )
PG in Physics or Computational Sciences / Post Graduates in Computing or Management are also eligible provided they hold graduation degree in Sciences.

Minimum Qualifying Marks : You must have secured a minimum of 50% marks in their qualifying degree.

CDAC CET Course Highlights :

24 weeks full – time Post-Graduate Course
Well – equipped laboratory and can be accessed 24 hours.
Live exercises relevant to the standards of industry.
Placement assistance.
Corporate / industry interaction
Exposure to soft skills.
Best Student award

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?