23rd February 2014, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria for lecturership in BCA for M.E students?

hello sir,
what is eligibilty criteria for lectureship in B.C.A for M.E students?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility for BCA college lecturership?
  2. JRF and Lecturership Vs only Lecturership
  3. Am I eligible for BCA and what is the eligibility criteria? What is the fee structure for government colleges?
  4. Am I eligible to do MCA under Calicut after passing the Kerala entrance exam with 1709 rank? Best colleges under Calicut and MG university in Kerala?
  5. How many students are awarded jrf or lecturership from each subject mentioned in net subject list?
  6. What's the eligibility criteria to pursue BCA course after 12th? List of the top colleges for the same?
  7. Am I eligible for lecturership in MCA college? I have completed BCA-MCA integrated
  8. What is the eligibility criteria for MCA? Can I do MCA after doing BCA from IGNOU? What is the admission procedure?
  9. Am I eligible to join M.Sc in CS after completion of B.Sc in PCM?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria for placements in IBM and HP?
  11. How to join BCA after passing 12th examination? What is the eligibility criteria for BCA?
  12. What is the criteria to appear for BCA? Best colleges for the same? Is there any entrance exam for BCA?
  13. Scope of microbiology in lecturership?
  14. What is the eligibility criteria to pursue MCA after doing BCA from SMU?
  15. MCA after 12 standard with commerce without maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I do BSc IT through distance education from KUK, Haryana or MDU Rohtak?
  17. Under what circumstances I would be eligible to clear lecturership?
  18. Age and qualification required for Political Science Lecturership? How much marks are needed for lecturership?
24th February 2014, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for lecturership in BCA for M.E students?

I am complete the M.sc physics but i like to MCA. I have el
igible for MCA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?