14th October 2012, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria to take admission in MBBS in Andhra Pradesh State

Dear
Sir/Madam
As my son is studing in 7 th standard in muscat , i want to know that if he completes his 10th or 12th standard right here in muscat will he come under nri quota or ordinary quota. What will be the eligibilty crieteria for taking admission in M B B S in andhra pradesh state.PLZ advice

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in MBBS in Andhra Pradesh? -- [New]
  2. List of colleges offering M.Sc course with Microbiology stream through correspondence in Guntur?
  3. What's the fee structure of MRM college, Gulbara for MD pediatrics under management quota? What's the eligibility criteria for the same? I have completed my MBBS from Andhra Pradesh
  4. If I was born in Raichur and my father was born in AP then am I eligible for AP?
  5. What's the eligibility criteria for PGCET in Andhra Pradesh? I'm in final year of B.Pharma and have done PUC in Andhra Pradesh
  6. Andhra pradesh state public services groups exams? when? eligibility? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How much marks are required to get a seat in SV medical college?
  8. How to get admission to MBBS course in private colleges of Andhra Pradesh?
  9. Eligibility criteria for certificate course in Andhra Pradesh?
  10. Andhra Pradesh state is getting exemption from participating in NEET?
  11. Where are the coaching centres for Railway and Bank exams near Kondapur and Hitech City?
  12. Can I give the upcoming EAMCET exam after passing 12th board exam from Maharashtra?
  13. Reservation for other state candidates in Tamilnadu and AP for admission in MBBS and BDS?
  14. How can I get admission in MBBS in Andhra Pradesh under AU region?
  15. What is the course fee for MBBS in Andhra Pradesh for candidates belonging in B category?
  16. In which medical colleges can I get after scoring 2500-3000 rank in EAMCET?
  17. How to get admission into MBBS AP?
  18. Can I apply for APSET being a candidate having completed MCA course and did not have NET qualification?
23rd April 2013, 09:26 PM
aklk224

Thumbs up Re: What is the eligibility criteria to take admission in MBBS in Andhra Pradesh State

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear
Sir/Madam
As my son is studing in 7 th standard in muscat , i want to know that if he completes his 10th or 12th standard right here in muscat will he come under nri quota or ordinary quota. What will be the eligibilty crieteria for taking admission in M B B S in andhra pradesh state.PLZ advice
Dear Sir,
He will be eligible for doing MBBS in Andhra Pradesh .I am attaching the complete details of Eligibilty criteria, Seats allocation for NRI Students

Hope this will be useful to you sir
28th May 2015, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria to take admission in MBBS in Andhra Pradesh State

I AM STUDY IN TAMILNADU.I COMPLETED 12TH STANDARD.HOW CAN I GET MBBS ADMISSION IN ANDHRA?WHAT IS THE ELIGIBILITY?ENTRANCE IS THERE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?