15th January 2012, 02:29 PM
satenderkajal

Reservation for other state candidates in Tamilnadu and AP for admission in MBBS and BDS?

Sir plese tell me about reservation for other state candidate in tamilnadu and andhra pradesh for the admission in MBBS AND BDS.

30th May 2012, 02:55 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Reservation for other state candidates in Tamilnadu and AP for admission in MBBS and BDS?

i am a cbse student. Studied kerala. How i join mbbs in tamil nadu? What is the procedure?
30th June 2012, 09:44 PM
de116

Default Re: Reservation for other state candidates in Tamilnadu and AP for admission in MBBS and BDS?

Reservation for other state candidates in Tamilnadu and AP for admission in MBBS and BDS?
30th March 2013, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

iam studying in andhra pradesh i have to join in tamilnadu.i secure 95% in intermediate.how to join in top universities in tamil nadu without donations
16th January 2014, 10:11 AM
Unregistered

I am studying in Assam can i join in MBBS course in Andhra Pradesh
30th June 2017, 01:45 AM
Unregistered

I'm studying in andhra Pradesh. I secured 342 marks in neet. What is the admission procedure to join MBBS in Tamil nadu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?