15th January 2012, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

Can I give the upcoming EAMCET exam after passing 12th board exam from Maharashtra?

i have given 12th bord exam in from maharashtra
can i give EAMCET exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I directly give 12th exam from private after passing 10th from Maharashtra board?
  2. Procedure to apply for 12th Maharashtra Board exam as a Private candidate?
  3. Can I give Re exam through chattisgarh board after appearing for Maharashtra state board for standard 12th science
  4. Percentage needed to pass CBSE board exams? If I fail in Maths then when I would have to give my exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which courses to exams I have to give after my HSC board exam? Best colleges for the same in Maharashtra preferably in Mumbai?
  6. How can I apply for upcoming IBPS clerk exam after passing 12th with 74%
  7. List of necessary documents require to give MH-CET exam for a 12th(CBSE) student?
  8. How to take admission for Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th from Maharashtra Board?
  9. Is it possible to do 12th in Science after completing Commerce course in Maharashtra board?
  10. Will I be eligible for MHT CET exam after migrating from Maharashtra to Andhra Pradesh for 12th standard?
  11. Am I eligible for MHPMT if done 12th from Andhra Pradesh?
  12. Can I appear for 12th exam privately without giving 11th? Can I appear for 12th exam of Maharashtra board exam
  13. Can I reappear in 12th from CBSE Board after qualifying from State Board?
  14. Am I eligible to give CS foundation exam after scoring 45% in 12th board exam?
  15. Chances to reappear in BITSAT if appear in improvement exam of Maharashtra Board? -- [New]
  16. Can I apply for 12th Maharashtra Board exam along with JEE Mains?
  17. Is it possible to reappear in 12th with CBSE/MP Board if secured less marks in UP Board and migrated to MP?
  18. Is it possible to repeat 12th CBSE board in another school after passing 12th with only 50%?
17th January 2012, 03:05 PM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I give the upcoming EAMCET exam after passing 12th board exam from Maharashtra?

Sorry, your not eligible for the EAMCET examination held by Andhra Pradesh.The minimum eligibility criteria to appear for the examination is:-

1.A pass in the Intermediate Examination(10+2) pattern conducted by the State Government of Andhra Pradesh(APBIE).Final year students of Intermediate can apply provided they get the mark list at the time of counselling.

2. A pass in Diploma examination or appearance at the final year diploma examination of Engineering conducted by State Board of Technical Education and Training,A.P or its equivalent.

Since your not from Andhra Pradesh hence you cannot go through the examination.I have attached the last years notification.Please go through it.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf EAMCET-2011 Notification_-_WWW.FIRSTRANKER.COM_-_.pdf(676.3 KB, 91 views)
17th January 2012, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I give the upcoming EAMCET exam after passing 12th board exam from Maharashtra?

Sorry, your not eligible for the EAMCET examination held by Andhra Pradesh.The minimum eligibility criteria to appear for the examination is:-

1.A pass in the Intermediate Examination(10+2) pattern conducted by the State Government of Andhra Pradesh(APBIE).Final year students of Intermediate can apply provided they get the mark list at the time of counselling.

2. A pass in Diploma examination or appearance at the final year diploma examination of Engineering conducted by State Board of Technical Education and Training,A.P or its equivalent.

Since your not from Andhra Pradesh hence you cannot go through the examination.I have attached the last years notification.Please go through it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?