12th April 2016, 03:16 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Government Diploma in Co-Operation and Accountancy?

Hi Sir,
I want to do GDCA which is Government Diploma in Co-Operation and Accountancy. Kindly let me know what is the procedure for admission? Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study Polytechnic Diploma course in any Government college of Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I get direct admission to study Cost Accountancy being an Accountancy graduate?
  3. Admission procedure to study B.Com(Accountancy) in Delhi University for a candidate who has secured 91.56% in 12th ISC Commerce?
  4. What is the procedure followed to get admission for B.Tech degree after completion of diploma course?
  5. Procedure to study M.Com degree in Advance Acountancy?
  6. List of colleges which offer Diploma in IT course in Kerala? Procedure to get admission?
  7. What is the procedure to do BOE in Gujarat after completing diploma in Mechanical with 1 year experience in Operation Department in Powerplant in Gujarat?
  8. Admission procedure for accountancy honours at Srivanathsatri college and other colleges?
  9. Procedure to get admission in any government college of Maharashtra to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for Diploma in ECE student? What does Lateral Entry Test means?
  10. After diploma what should I take for admission in degree? Procedure for Diploma to Diploma admission?
  11. Whether Government will pay for my PhD course if obtained a sponsorship? Procedure and requirements to get admission?
  12. Admission procedure to study B.Tech for Diploma(IT) last semester student?
  13. What is the procedure I need to follow to study abroad after completion of diploma course?
  14. Admission procedure to study Post Graduation in Fashion Design for Diploma holder in Costume Design and Dress Making?
  15. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Petroleum Engineering for 10th student?
  16. Can I get admission to study B.Com(Accountancy) if secured 51% in 12th Science?
  17. List of colleges offering Diploma in Creative Writing in Delhi? Admission procedure to study? -- [New]
  18. Job in Government sector who has completed PGD in Accounts Operation & Management 10 years ago?
9th November 2017, 09:35 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Government Diploma in Co-Operation and Accountancy?

In order to pursue Government Diploma in Co-Operation and Accountancy, you should have completed your graduation from any recognized university. You have to visit the website (www.mahasahakar.maharashtra.gov.) and fill up the online application form. You have to submit it with the required fees and documents.

After qualifying the examination, you can get admission in the respective colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?