6th January 2013, 12:40 PM

What is the eligibility for grade A government jobs? I am a IT professional working with MNC company

Hi

I am an IT professional (B.Tech. in Computer Science) working with a MNC company and will be turning 30 in march 2013. I was wondering if I am still eligible for any grade A govenrment jobs ( UPSC, HCS etc.)

Can you please help me know about the posts and profiles available for me across various government divisions?

regards
Darpan

31st August 2017, 09:17 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility for grade A government jobs? I am a IT professional working with MNC company

Yes, you are eligible to appear in group I examination and after qualifying in examination will become eligible for recruitment in service.

As, you belong to IT profession you can appear for I.E.S examination or Civil Service examination.

Both examination is conducted by UPSC. Candidates can also appear for State Public Service Commission for recruitment in job.

The age limit varies for examination. So, to get syllabus and other information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?