9th October 2012, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility for M.Phil in Hindi?

i have finished ma in hindi. i want to do m.phil in hindi through distance. please give details. my name is m. nagarajan [ cell 9344363648] from salem. i have finished ma with 53.87 percent from dde mku.2012 april am i eligibile? please give details.

3rd January 2013, 01:01 PM
ankima
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the eligibility for M.Phil in Hindi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have finished ma in hindi. i want to do m.phil in hindi through distance. please give details. my name is m. nagarajan [ cell 9344363648] from salem. i have finished ma with 53.87 percent from dde mku.2012 april am i eligibile? please give details.
Dear,

M.Phil stands for master of philosophy. It is a post graduation degree in any subject.
If you want to persue M.Phil in hindi you should have completed at least MA in hindi.
Since you have already completed your MA you are eligible for this course. Distance learning will be beneficial only with some experience so i will suggest you to go for a teaching or writing job and then continue your study through distance learning.

After M.phil if you do B.Ed you can teach in a reputed school and after PhD you can teach at university level. So with your academic progress your career will also get progress.

Some of the colleges where you can persue distance learning for M.phil are:
  1. Karunya School of Engineering Coimbatore, India
  2. Indian Institute of Ecology and Environment (IIEE)
  3. Delhi/NCR, India
  4. St. Xaviers College - Mumbai
  5. IGNOU

Best of luck!
21st May 2014, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility for M.Phil in Hindi?

I have completed 2 semester of m.phill but now I m in government job school teacher can I continue my m.phill course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?