30th July 2012, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility for MD(Ayurveda to Alopathy)?

My daughter is a student of BAMS. She is interested for MD in Anasthesialogy. Is it possible.
Can you guide me how can I do this.

Nandkishor Shinde

19th October 2012, 02:01 PM
lovenscolifestyle

Default Re: What is the eligibility for MD(Ayurveda to Alopathy)?

Under Graduate Courses
Bachelor of Ayurvedic medicine and Surgery (BAMS): 5 ½ year degree course including 1 year mandatory clinical training.

Eligibility: 12 years of schooling with science subjects
Bachelor of Siddha Medicine and Surgery(BSMS): 5 ½ year degree course including one year mandatory clinical training

Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery (BUMS): 5 ½ years degree course including one year mandatory clinical training

Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicines and Surgery (BAMS): 5 ½ year degree course including one year mandatory clinical training

Post Graduate Courses
M.D. Ayurveda: 3 year course

Eligibility: BAMS degree recognized by CCIM
MD Siddha: 3 year course

Eligibility: BSMS degree recognized by CCIM
MD Unani: 3 year course

Eligibility: BUMS degree recognized by CCIM

(It may be noted that amongst foreign universities only degrees of Sri Lankan Universities i.e. BAMS and BUMS from Institute of Indigenous medicine, University of Colombo, Sri Lanka and BSMS from University of Jaffna, Sri Lanka are recognized by CCIM).
MD Homeopathy: 3 year course

Eligibility: BHMS degree recognized by CCH

(It may be noted that only the UG degrees of Indian Universities are recognized by CCH)

Ph.D. Courses

Ph.D in Ayurveda : 3 year course (only 1 seat is available for foreign students)

Eligibility: MD (Ayurveda) degree recognized by CCIM
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?