14th August 2013, 06:27 PM
Rahul tanwer

What is the eligibility for MSc Biotech in IISC? I am pursuing BSc Biotechnology

What is the eligibility for M.Sc Biotech in IISC?
Now m pursing B.sc Biotechnology.

26th August 2016, 10:57 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility for MSc Biotech in IISC? I am pursuing BSc Biotechnology

Indian Institute of Science is a public university for scientific research and higher education located in Bangalore, India. Established in 1909 with active support from Jamsetji Tata and H.H. Sir Krishnaraja Wodeyar IV, the Maharaja of Mysore.

Master of Science in Biotechnology is a postgraduate Biotechnology course. The duration of this course is two years. For Master of Science in Biotechnology course candidate must have bachelor degree from a recognized university. The minimum percentage required in bachelor degree for Master of Science in Biotechnology course is 55%.

For more information you can contact at given below address.

Address: C V Raman Ave, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560012
Phone: 080 2293 2004
11th May 2018, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility for MSc Biotech in IISC? I am pursuing BSc Biotechnology

Can I apply for MSC biotechnology in iisc after pursuing BSC in vocational biotechnology and chemistry?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?