16th April 2017, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

What will be the cut off for BAMS college this year based on NEET entrance exam?

What will be the cut off for BAMS college this year based on NEET entrance exam? Can you please give me the approximate numbers based on the previous year cut-off marks? Kindly suggest me the colleges which we can easily get with less marks too which is best? Thanks!

Related Questions:
19th April 2017, 12:02 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What will be the cut off for BAMS college this year based on NEET entrance exam?

BAMS refers to Bachelor of Ayurvedic medicine and Surgery and same is a bachelor degree course of five and a half years which includes 4 and half years of academics and 1 year of internship.

As far as you are concerned about the minimum marks required in NEET ( National Eligibility cum Entrance Test ) for getting admission in BAMS degree course then for your information I would like to let you know that NEET is held for offering admission in only MBBS and BDS course across any medical college in India eXcept AIIMS not is BAMS.
18th May 2017, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What will be the cut off for BAMS college this year based on NEET entrance exam?

Minimum cut off mark for getting admission for Bams collages based on neet exam?
23rd June 2017, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

What is cut off of bams of obc & st category plz tell me.I have got 227 marks in neet im from obc category so I can get admission in any government college for bams or physiotherapy?
7th May 2018, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Cut off marks for BAMS in govt ayurvedic college Thiruvanthapiram in Neet 2017 for oc
11th May 2018, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

What will be the cutoff for bams government colleges in Maharashtra of neet 2018
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?