5th February 2018, 08:39 AM
Neetu chiudhary

What is the eligibility for Trained Graduate Training (TGT) Social Science?

I have done B.Com. (Hons.) and B.Ed. and recently I have filled the form for Trained Graduate Training TGT Social Science. I want to know that whether am eligible for TGT Social Science or not?

12th February 2018, 01:32 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility for Trained Graduate Training (TGT) Social Science?

The eligibility criteria for Trained Graduate Teacher:

1. Bachelor's degree in Commerce or arts and Diploma in elementary education or Bachelor of commerce with 50% marks and Bachelor of Education.

If you have 50% marks in B.Com then you are eligible for TGT in social science.
12th February 2018, 08:37 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the eligibility for Trained Graduate Training (TGT) Social Science?

The eligibility criteria for Trained Graduate Teacher:

Academic qualification: Bachelor's degree in commerce with minimum of 50% marks.

Second necessary requirement is Bachelor of Education qualification also.

You have not mentioned your percentage of marks, if it is 50% or more then you can apply for TGT Social Science.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?