15th June 2018, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility for Zephyr Entrance Coaching Center, Thiruvananthapuram?

What is the eligibility for students for those who wish to get admission at Zephyr Entrance Coaching Center, Thiruvananthapuram?

20th June 2018, 06:45 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility for Zephyr Entrance Coaching Center, Thiruvananthapuram?

For joining in Zephyr entrance coaching Center offers different type of courses for batches like repeaters batch, school going batch, iit batch, crash course and etc.,

The eligibility requirements varies based on the batches like for repeaters batch you need to have studied 10+2 in any related course, for school going batch you require a +1 education in science stream and etc.,

Based on your education qualification and entrance exam you can join in the Zephyr entrance coaching center.

For more detailed information about the admission process and other details visit the official website of Zephyr entrance coaching center.
10th June 2019, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility for Zephyr Entrance Coaching Center, Thiruvananthapuram?

I have got 68% in 2EXAM cbse. Did I get admission in repeat batch in zephyr
3rd August 2020, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

I got 80% in cbse board plus2 am I eligible to join repeaters class 2021 neet
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?