29th January 2022, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

What is the entrance exam for admission into PhD in Pharmacy?

I completed my masters of pharmacy ( specialization- Pharmacology ). I am trying to do my PhD in jss university ooty. I need details about entrance exam that i need to qualify for the admission in jss university .

30th January 2022, 06:06 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the entrance exam for admission into PhD in Pharmacy?

Entrance exam for admission into PhD in pharmacy.

National Institute of Pharmaceutical education and research entrance test: All the National Institute that offer Pharmaceutical courses conducted this every year.

Manipal college of Pharmaceutical science entrance test :-This test is conducted every year by Manipal college

Indian Institute of Technology entrance test colleg:-This entrance test is conducted by IITs of Indian for selecting students to pursue Pharmaceutical courses

JSS College of Pharmacy entrance test:- this entrance test is conducted every year by JSS college
30th January 2022, 09:38 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Please find below the list of entrance exams for admission into Ph.D. in Pharmacy.

1) NIPER PhD Entrance Exam

2) CSIR-UGC NET exam

3) JRF-GATE

4) ICMR JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOWSHIPS
31st January 2022, 07:53 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria required to get admission in PhD in Pharmacy course in JSS University:

The basic eligibility criteria required to get admission in PhD in Pharmacy course from JSS University is given below,

Name of the course- PhD in Pharmacy

Name of the college - JSS University, Ooty

>> In order to be eligible, you should meet the below mentioned criteria.

@ You should have cleared M.Phil course with minimum 55% Mark's in aggregate or equivalent Grade B point 7 scale in UGC Point scale.

@ Hence, based on this criteria those who have done M.Phil course are eligible to pursue this Doctoral Programme which is of minimum 3 years and maximum of 6 years.
31st January 2022, 11:56 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Some of the entrance exam that are conducted for persuing PhD in pharmacy are
National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research Entrance exam .

All National Institute that offer Pharmaceutical courses conduct this entrance test every year.

Some of National level entrance exam like
UGC NET
UGC CSIR NET
GATE etc
Are required to secure a seat in PhD pharmacology program.
31st January 2022, 06:58 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

You will have to appear in the entrance exam called SLET, GATE, ICAR and GPAT to study PhD in Pharmacy.
31st January 2022, 08:39 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The entrance examination for admission into PhD in Pharmacy at JSS University is conducted by the university itself. Admission selection will be done on the basis of performance in the entrance test followed by a personal interview. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed MPharm with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?