10th October 2015, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD in Pharmacy for a postgraduate? Entrance exams to get admission?

Hello Sir,
I am Ganesh G. Keshavshetti. I had completed my M.Pharmacy in Pharmaceutics at Rajiv Gandhi University of Health sciences, Karnataka, Bangalore. And now I am interested to do PhD in Pharmacy. Is there any entrance exam I have to give to take admission? What is the procedure of the admission?
Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study PhD(Physics) in Mumbai University for M.Phil postgraduate of Kerala? Possibility to get direct admission?
  2. How can I get admission to study PhD if financially weak being a M.Pharmacy postgraduate?
  3. Entrance exams to study PhD in Hindi for M.A. postgraduate?
  4. Entrance exams available to study PhD in Electronics for postgraduate?
  5. Admission procedure and entrance exams to study M.Pharmacy in Abroad?
  6. How can I get admission to study PhD in English being a M.A. and B.Ed postgraduate?
  7. Entrance exam to do PhD course for M.Pharmacy postgraduate?
  8. Admission procedure to study PhD in ICAR for M.Sc(Agriculture) postgraduate?
  9. Admission procedure to study PhD in Delhi University for Zoology postgraduate?
  10. Admission procedure to study PhD in Mathematics for M.Sc(Maths & Computing) postgraduate?
  11. Procedure to study PhD in Abroad for M.Sc(Organic Chemistry) postgraduate?
  12. Admission procedure to study PhD in Geography for a Postgraduate who has secured 66.40% marks?
  13. Detailed admission procedure to study PhD for M.Sc(Biochemistry) postgraduate?
  14. Detailed procedure to study PhD in Abroad for M.Pharmacy candidate?
  15. Can I study PhD in Nanotechnology if completed M.Pharmacy(Pharmaceutics)? Entrance exams to get admission?
  16. Procedure to study PhD in Education for M.Ed postgraduate?
  17. Universities which offer PhD in Abroad without any entrance exam? Detailed information, admission procedure and date of admission?
  18. List of colleges in which I can get in Hyderabad with a rank of 2750 in GPAT? Do all M.Pharm colleges give stipend? -- [Most Discussed]
20th October 2015, 06:31 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD in Pharmacy for a postgraduate? Entrance exams to get admission?

The minimum qualification for PH.D admission is 55% marks in M.Pharmacy. If you fulfill this criteria then you can apply for admission in any institute offering the programme.

If you have qualified exams like GPAT/NET/JRF then you have great chance of getting admission in a top college or university. Just apply on a prescribed format when the admission is announced. You have to attend written exam and interview for getting admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?