5th February 2012, 06:46 PM
purva sodani

What is the entrance exam date of Ph.D in management studies? What is the exam fees?

i want to know about entrance exam date of ph.d in management studies and exam fees also?

Related Questions:
  1. Good management colleges excluding Tier-1 colleges where fees is high? -- [New]
  2. Sample papers with answers for PhD entrance exam in Management Studies?
  3. What is the entrance exam date of Ph.D in management studies? What is the exam fees?
  4. Detailed information, syllabus and previous year question papers of PhD(Management Studies) entrance exam conducted by University of Hyderabad?
  5. Ph.D management studies syllabus of the entrance exam?
  6. Previous papers of PhD Management studies of Hyderabad university
  7. List of institutes which conduct PhD entrance exam in HRM stream in India?
  8. How and when can I apply for Ph.D programme in Loyola? What is the fee structure for the full time course? Is there any entrance exam available to get into Ph.D?
  9. Entrance exam date for MBA course?
  10. Date of Ph.D entrance exam? What is the pattern of the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of the correspondence universities offering Ph.D programme without any entrance exam?
  12. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study PhD in Management? List of universities which offer PhD in Management in India?
  13. Whether I will have to appear in any entrance exam for admission in PhD Human Resource Management? Name of educational institutions?
  14. How may I do Ph.D program either in Mechanical or Management? What's the applying procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  15. Procedure and examination date of Ph.D entrance exam?
  16. Steps to do PhD after M.Com? Subjects available in PhD entrance exam?
  17. Entrance Exam Date of PhD admission?
  18. Is PGDM accepted for pursuing PhD in USA? Top universities in USA for management studies?
23rd April 2019, 12:29 AM
S4018

Default Re: What is the entrance exam date of Ph.D in management studies? What is the exam fees?

The average course fee for the program of PhD in Commerce and Management ranges between INR 30,000 to 3 Lacs. Candidates are also required to pass the entrance examination of NET held by UGC to avail for admission to the PhD program

Exam is conducted between april to june tentatively
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?