16th July 2013, 04:55 PM
chpavansatya

What is the entrance exam for M.Tech in marine engineering after B.Tech in mechanical engineering

what is entrance exam for m-tech in marine engineering after b-tech in mechanical engineering

Related Questions:
  1. Best Colleges offering GME course? Will there be any benefit of doing M.Tech in Marine Engineering being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  2. Any entrance test to pursue Aviation or Marine after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering in NIT?
  3. Should I join marine engineering after completing graduation in mechanical engineering or directly?
  4. Will I be able to take M.Tech Mechanical Engineering after B.Tech Petroleum Engineering?
  5. How to join PG course in marine engineering after my UG? Which institute is best to study marine in India? Is there any entrance exam for marine engineering?
  6. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  7. What to do to join marine engineering courses after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? Any government colleges providing marine engineering courses in India?
  8. How to join marine engineering after completing mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  9. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Masters in Marine Engineering after Btech in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. How to take marine engineering after B.Tech in mechanical engineering?
  12. How to join M.Tech Mechanical engineering after finishing B.E Marine engineering?
  13. How to do marine engineering if I am a electrical and electronics engineering student?
  14. Is it possible to do marine engineering or aeronautical engineering after mechanical engineering?
  15. How to do marine engineering after doing B.E mechanical engineering?
  16. Which are the Marine Engineering Colleges? What are the qualifications required for entering Marine Engineering course? Can I get into Marine Engineering after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. List of top colleges and maximum TANCET marks required to join them?
  18. Which colleges can I get admission in Delhi or Noida having done MCA from UPTU and secured 74%?
31st July 2017, 06:33 PM
ravinayadav256

Default Re: What is the entrance exam for M.Tech in marine engineering after B.Tech in mechanical engineering

GATE is main entrance exam for M.Tech marine engineering after B.Tech marine engineering.

Other entrance exams:-

Andhra university entrance exam
University of madras entrance exam
Goa university entrance exam
Indian institute of technology mumbai entrance exam
IMU entrance exam
3rd August 2017, 04:46 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the entrance exam for M.Tech in marine engineering after B.Tech in mechanical engineering

Quote:
Originally Posted by chpavansatya View Post
what is entrance exam for m-tech in marine engineering after b-tech in mechanical engineering
Candidate as you want to go for M.TECH in Marine Engineering after B.TECH then you have to apply for the GATE(Graduate Aptitude Test Examination) the best entrance exam to apply for M.TECH course. Score of GATE exam is valid in all institute offer M.TECH course in India.

>> Every year the notification regarding GATE exam released in the month of September and exam is held in January.

Eligibility to Apply for GATE Exam:-

:- Minimum qualification required to apply for the GATE exam is bachelors from government recognized institute.

:- Minimum %age required to apply for GATE exam is 60%.

Selection Procedure:- The selection procedure includes two steps of selection.

1). Written exam.

2). Personal Interview.

Details Regarding Entrance Exam:-

>> Written exam consists of 90 to 150 questions and time duration of exam is 3 hours.

>> Entrance exam based on topics like Engineering Mathematics, Fluid Mechanics and Thermal Science, Manufacturing Technology, Instrumentation for Automobile Engineering, Machines and Mechanics, Vehicle Body Engineering and Aerodynamics.

Best Colleges for M.TECH Marine Engineering course:-

1). National Institute of Technology.(Surathkhal(Karnatka)).

2). Academy of Meritime Education and Training University-AMET.(Chennai(Tamil Nadu)).

3). Kunjali Marakkar School of Marine Engineering-KISMET.(Cochin(Kerala)).

4). Tolani Maritime Institute.(Pune).

5). Cochin University of Science and Technology.(Kochi(Kerala)).

6). Desh Bhagat University.(Gobindgarh).

7). Defence Institute of Advanced Technology.(Pune).

Good luck,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?