16th June 2010, 11:45 PM
tara-parween

Date of the entrance test of MSW in Jamia Milia Islamia? What is the eligibility for the entrance test? What is the fee structure of it?

please tell me about entrance test for MSW in jamia islamia and whet it will held. how could i get the form for entrance test. what should be the eligiblity for entrance test. what will the fee for MSW

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance test for MSW at Jamia Milia Islamia?
  2. When the application form of MSW entrance of Jamia Milia Islamia will be out? Can I choose center in Hyderabad? -- [New]
  3. Date of sale of Correspondence B.Ed forms of Jamia Milia Islamia? Course fee structure and date of entrance test? How many seats are available?
  4. Syllabus for Entrance Test and test schedule for admission in BA(Hons) course at Jamia Milia Islamia?
  5. Detailed information and syllabus of B.Com entrance exam by Jamia Milia Islamia?
  6. Detailed information, examination date and tips to prepare for B.Sc entrance exam of Jamia Milia Islamia?
  7. Eligibility criteria and last date of form submission for Jamia Millia Islamia B.Ed entrance exam?
  8. How can I prepare for B.Ed entrance exam of Jamia Milia Islamia?
  9. How to take admission in masters of Arts in English from Jamia Milia Islamia
  10. What is the syllabus for B.Com entrance test in JMI?
  11. What is the entrance exam syllabus for MSW in Jamia Millia Islamia and Delhi School of Social Work?
  12. Entrance examination date for BDS Jamia Milia Islamia?
  13. Details regarding BCA from Jamial Milia Islamia university?
  14. Fee structure for B.Ed course in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  15. Last date for the submission of forms, for B.Ed through correspondence in Jamia Milia Islamia?
  16. What's the last date for the submission of B.Ed forms in Jamia Millia Islamia University(Jamia Nagar)?
  17. Venue for B.Ed entrance exam of jamia milia islamia -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Completed M.A in English with 50% marks : Am I eligible for MSW course in Jamia university? Last date of applying and submission of forms?
13th September 2011, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of the entrance test of MSW in Jamia Milia Islamia? What is the eligibility for the entrance test? What is the fee structure of it?

i have passed my pre-degree. can i take MSW through entrance examination. kindly send the details.
1st October 2011, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of the entrance test of MSW in Jamia Milia Islamia? What is the eligibility for the entrance test? What is the fee structure of it?

when is the date of entrance for mba
3rd October 2011, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

tell me about msw enterence exam date
what will fee charges
plz send my email id ... abhishek don [email protected]
a m wait sir
16th October 2011, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

syllabus of msw andwhen it held
21st November 2011, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

What is the last date of admission and fee charges required for study?
15th December 2011, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

I want to know about the procedure of b.tech at jamia milia
15th December 2011, 09:22 PM
prashant more

Cool Re: Date of the entrance test of MSW in Jamia Milia Islamia? What is the eligibility for the entrance test? What is the fee structure of it?

what will fee charges
plz send my email id ... abhishek don [email protected]
a m wait sir
6th January 2012, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

i am student of B.Sc. final year. aggregate % of 1st and 2nd year is 49.8%. can i fill the form of B.Ed in 2012 as i am appearing graduation. if yes, then plz also tell me about the date of form and entrance procedure. i will be greatly thankful to you.
16th February 2012, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

Plz tell me abot the fee stacture nd entrance test of msw
9th March 2012, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

Date of the entrance test of MSW in Jamia Milia Islamia? What is the eligibility for the entrance test? What is the fee structure of it?
30th March 2012, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

Entrance test for msw at jamia milia..and tell the fee strctr.n qualification
18th September 2012, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

i am a second year BA english literature student ,after my graduation i would like to take my PG in msw .so please give me enough details about this course,eligibility,fee,entranceexam,colleges in south india.
12th October 2013, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
My Name is Md. Hamid Hussain plz Guide me How to Complete MSW Course.
what will fee charges
& my email add.is [email protected]
30th April 2014, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

is there a difference between M.A Social Work &Master of Social Work(MSW)........
OR both are of the same type?
2nd July 2015, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

Sir i complete my ug degree now Want to join MSW in jamia university i have No meterial for preparation please give me the information
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?