6th July 2020, 04:25 PM
Vidyashri navanale

What is the entrance exam syllabus for MCA PGCET?

Hi, could anybody please brief me about the PGCET syllabus which is conducted for admission in MCA degree course. Also, let me know the marking scheme and passing score required. And, if possible then please do share previous years solved papers of PGCET.

30th July 2020, 12:15 AM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the entrance exam syllabus for MCA PGCET?

***Syllabus for PGCET 2020 for candidates will depend on the course which they had
selected in their UG. And will also on the course, they are planning to take in their PG
through Karnataka PGCET.

**Topics for each course differs from each other. Candidates should be clear on topics that they have studied in their UG.

*candidates' strength in subjects which he/she has opted in their UG..

---PGCET is an offline exam i.e. Paper & Pen-based Test (PPT).

--PGCET will have 100 marks in total, each and every answer correct answer will fetch 1 mark and there is no negative marking in the exam.

-PGCET 2020 exam question paper has two sections. Each of the paper is designed to test the knowledge of candidates in their subject specialization.

##So,be thorough with the subject and practice few model papers for better understanding
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?