9th April 2011, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Which institutions offer genetic engineering course? Details of government colleges in India?

As i am a 10th student n want to do genetics engener and want the institution offering this course and want the detail of government coledge in india

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join Genetic Engineering after 12th without having Maths in 11th? Which colleges in India offer Genetic Engineering course?
  2. Genetic engineering B.Tech colleges in India
  3. List of colleges which offer B.Tech(Genetic Engineering) in India?
  4. Companies and Institutes which offer Internship related to Genetic Engineering, Metagenomics and Immunological for B.Tech(Biotechnology) 3rd year student in India? -- [New]
  5. Best colleges of genetic engineering in India after 12th?
  6. Genetic engineering B.Tech entrance exams and colleges in India
  7. What is the qualification for genetic engineering after passing 12th exam? What are the colleges offeirng genetic engineering?
  8. How to become a genetic engineer? Procedure to apply in colleges to do genetic engineering
  9. Colleges offering Genetic Engineering course in India? How to get the scholarship for it?
  10. How many government genetic engineering colleges are there in India?
  11. Which are the colleges in Pune which offer Genetic Engineering?
  12. Which courses are offered for Genetic Engineering at UG level? Which colleges offer B.Tech in Genetic Engineering? Which NITs provide this course?
  13. List of colleges offering genetic engineering in india? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which are the top 10 institutes for Genetic Engineering course in the World? How to get admission in these institutions?
  15. Any colleges offering BSc Genetic Engineering in Calicut? Names of the colleges and their contact details? What is the eligibility criteria for genetic engineering?
  16. How to join genetic engineering after completing 12th?
  17. How many government colleges are available in India for genetic engineering?
  18. Best college in Tamil Nadu for Genetic Engineering? Scope of Genetic Engineering in India?
14th October 2011, 09:42 AM
arunesh deep

Default Re: Which institutions offer genetic engineering course? Details of government colleges in India?

these are the college lists that offer genetic engineering cources:

1.Srm University,chennai
2.Centre for Biotechnology, Anna University, Chennai
3.Centre for Biotechnology, Pondicherry University
4.Centre for Plant Molecular Biology, Tamilnadu Agricultural University
5.Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore
6.Indian Institute of Technology, Haus Khas
7.Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur.
6th November 2011, 08:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which institutions offer genetic engineering course? Details of government colleges in India?

I want to job in reseach lab as a scientist for life time,what courses will beneficial for me?
10th January 2014, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

Can i plz knw what r d course details of genetic engineering......i want to know in detail....
30th July 2020, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

Genetic engineering best university of India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?