6th August 2012, 10:02 AM
chandrashekharjoshi

What is the exact syllabus for AIEEE B.Arch? Books to be referred?

what is exact syllabus for aieee b.arch & referance book for the same

28th February 2013, 07:16 PM
GeerthiDevi

Default Re: What is the exact syllabus for AIEEE B.Arch? Books to be referred?

All India Engineering Entrance Examination (AIEEE) B.arch B-planning Syllabus

Part I :

Awareness of persons, places, Buildings, Materials.) Objects, Texture related to Architecture and build~ environment. Visualising three dimensional objects from two dimensional drawings. Visualising. different sides of three dimensional objects. Analytical Reasoning Mental Ability (Visual, Numerical and Verbal).

Part II:

Three dimensional - perception: Understanding and appreciation of scale and proportion of objects, building forms and elements, colour texture, harmony and contrast. Design and drawing of geometrical or abstract shapes and patterns in pencil. Transformation of forms both 2 D and 3 D union, substraction, rotation, development of surfaces and volumes, Generation of Plan, elevations and 3 D views of objects. Creating two dimensional and three dimensional compositions using given shapes and forms.

Sketching of scenes and activities from memory of urbanscape (public space, market, festivals, street scenes, monuments, recreational spaces etc.), landscape (river fronts, jungles. gardens, trees, plants etc.) and rural life.

All the best!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?