13th May 2012, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus for M.Com test of Punjab University? Books which are to be referred?

hi. i have completed my b.com i m preparing for the entrance test of m.com of punjab university pls give me exact syallabus and referd books for the test

15th September 2012, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus for M.Com test of Punjab University? Books which are to be referred?

M.COM syllabus
15th September 2012, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus for M.Com test of Punjab University? Books which are to be referred?

MASTER OF COMMERCE 1ST YEAR EXAM P.U.P
15th January 2013, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the procedure for the admission in punjab university chandigarh for post graduation degree (m.com)
15th March 2013, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

whats the syllabus 4 m.com entrance test in punjab university..plzzz reply
15th May 2013, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus for m com entrance exam of Punjab university
26th April 2014, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

which book best for preparation of m.com entrance test in p.u chd
26th April 2017, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

What is syllabus of m.com entrance (Accounting and finance) exam in punjab university. I am student of b.com final year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?