18th September 2012, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

What is the exam pattern of written test in ISRO?

please tell me the exams pattern of written test in isro.Also tell me the pattern of paper.please send me some links or pdf's of previous year question papers..what kind of interviews have been conducted..also the difficulty level..

2nd March 2013, 04:57 PM
DKG7
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: What is the exam pattern of written test in ISRO?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
please tell me the exams pattern of written test in isro.Also tell me the pattern of paper.please send me some links or pdf's of previous year question papers..what kind of interviews have been conducted..also the difficulty level..

hi friend,

ISRO Stands for Indian Space Research Organization

A candidate must have completed their B.E/B.Tech with at least 65% (Average of All Semester) from recognized Universities...

Age should be between 21-35 years for General category. There is a Relaxation is available for OBC +3 years and for SC/ST +5 years on Upper age...

A candidate have Nationality of India...

There are a total of 2 rounds.

Round I - Written
Round II - Interview

The written round consists of 80 questions to be solved in 90 minutes. The right answer scores 3 marks while each wrong answer carries a -ve 1. The paper has only a single section. Concentrate on Computer Networks, OS, Computer Organization, Compiler Construction, Theory of Computation etc. It will be helpful both in the written test as well as in the interview...

For more information please visit at : http://www.isro.gov.in

all the best.....
3rd March 2013, 05:37 PM
onlyforyou
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the exam pattern of written test in ISRO?

Dear There,

The acronym for ISRO is Indian Space Research Organisation.

The eligibility criteria required for the ISRO are prescribed as below:-

* Completion of B.E./B.Tech with 65% marks from any recognized university.

* Age limit:- 21-35 yrs.

* Age relaxation:- 3 yrs for OBC and 5 yrs for SC/ST contendors.

* Nationality:- Indian.

The selection procedure for ISRO is mentioned as below:-

* Written examination.

* Interview.

ISRO examination pattern and syllabus:-

Hope the above mentioned will help you to get the information you were searching for.

22nd February 2014, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the exam pattern of written test in ISRO?

IS this the syllabus for ISRO Scientists/Enineers exam, to be held in April this year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?