2nd March 2019, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee of 2nd year B.Com and how to migrate in another colleges under same university?

How to migrate to another college after completing B.Com 1st year from other college in under Punjabi University, Patiala? And what is the admission fee of B.Com 2nd year under same university? Do I need to pay by cash or demand draft? Is there online payment facility?

13th March 2019, 08:13 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee of 2nd year B.Com and how to migrate in another colleges under same university?

The fee structure of B.Com course varies from university to university. As it is not fixed, it depends on various factors like qualify of education offered, university reputation, facilities provided, etc.,. The fee structure of B.Com course generally ranges from Rs. 30000/- to Rs. 60000/- per year and it may vary. You can’t change from one college to another college in the middle of B.Com course even if both the colleges are under same university.
25th June 2022, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee of 2nd year B.Com and how to migrate in another colleges under same university?

WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE TO TAKE ADMISSION IN B.COM 2ND YEAR TO PUNE UNIVERSIRTY FROM SRTMUN
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?