5th August 2018, 08:32 AM
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 1

Whether Government will reimburse fee in 2nd year for a BTech candidate who wants to migrate to another college?

Sir, I have completed my BTech 1st year from JNTUK. I want to change my college for 2nd year education. So, I want to know that Government will provides fee reimbursement in 2nd year to me or not if I change the college?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Transfer between colleges in B.Tech.? Transfer to another government engineering college or private college? 110 12th November 2019 01:02 AM
How to transfer the college after 1st year B.E from one college to another? Procedure to change the college through Anna University? 49 10th August 2019 05:28 PM

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.0
vBulletin Optimisation by vB Optimise.
Please also check: