26th November 2016, 08:58 AM
Kavita159

Can I get direct admission to 2nd year B.Ed regular course after completing 1st year from KUK? What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure?

Respected Sir, I have done my B.Ed 1st year from KUK now I want to take admission in regular B.Ed 2nd year so I want to know can I get direct admission to 2nd year B.Ed regular course after completing 1st year from KUK? What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure? Also tell me the last date of application.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure for admission for B.Ed? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  2. How to get direct admission in 2nd year MBBS degree course? What is the fee structure for it?
  3. How to do B.Ed course through correspondence? Procedure for admission? What is the course duration, fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  4. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
  5. Admission in direct 2nd year degree in UP after completing diploma with 83%? Which is the entrance and what is the criteria?
  6. Can I take direct admission in MSc CS on regular basis after doing PGDCA Private from KUK?
  7. List of colleges offering direct 2nd year admission in degree? Eligibility criteria for the same?
  8. Can I get admission in MBBS before or after B.Sc Nursing? Is there any common entrance exam to get direct admission in 2nd year?
  9. What are the total fees for BBA from IPU?
  10. College in Maharashtra for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure and possibility of direct admission in 2nd year?
  11. What is the eligibility criteria required for pursuing PhD (Part Time) from KUK University? How can I apply for the course and what is the fee structure? -- [New]
  12. Exact fee structure of Kurukshetra University for B.Ed?
  13. How to take admission in B.Ed in Yamuna Nagar? What is the fee structure?
  14. Is it possible to pursue 2nd PUC from Correspondence after completing 1st PUC from Regular?
  15. Procedure to take admission in direct 2nd year Diploma in maharashtra after 12th PCM?
  16. Diploma based admission in B Tech 2nd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Possibility to get direct admission in B.Com 2nd year in Tamil Nadu for a candidate of Bangalore?
  18. Admission to 2nd year B.Com after completing 1st year BCA?
29th November 2016, 02:18 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get direct admission to 2nd year B.Ed regular course after completing 1st year from KUK? What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure?

No, you cannot get direct admission in second year of B.Ed degree course in some other College while you have pursued first year from another College as it is not possible for you.
You have to complete your B.Ed course from KUK, once you are registered there.
So, pursue the rest of the course from there only rather than to shift in some other College.
21st February 2021, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get direct admission to 2nd year B.Ed regular course after completing 1st year from KUK? What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure?

i have completed my first year of B.Ed from MIT ADT University pune.due to relocation of my residence i have to shift to gurgram, so can i get admission to second year B.Ed from college in gurgram.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?