6th August 2018, 01:35 AM
Unregistered

What shall I do to complete Graduation if having backlog in 2nd year being a BCom 3rd year student of Pune University?

Hi Sir, I have backlog in 2nd year of BCom. I took admission for 3rd year but didn't give 2nd year backlog exam. I am from Pune University. Kindly let me know that what shall I do to complete my Graduation? Please tell me asap.

8th August 2018, 07:45 AM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What shall I do to complete Graduation if having backlog in 2nd year being a BCom 3rd year student of Pune University?

You can take admission in 3rd year without clearing the 2nd year backlog if you have enough credits to get promoted into 3rd year education.

Every year the Pune university conducts exam for supplementary exam after the semester exams. After attending your 3rd year exam you need to attend the 2nd year supplementary exam and score good marks in the exam.
If you score good marks then your backlog is cleared and you can be a B.Com graduate.

For exam dates, results and other details visit the official website of Pune university.
8th August 2018, 11:21 AM
Expert_answer

Default Re: What shall I do to complete Graduation if having backlog in 2nd year being a BCom 3rd year student of Pune University?

You have to reappear for the exam if late you have to get enrolled for 2nd year again and your admission to 3rd year will be invalid. You need to check the university site for the date of backlog paper or contact the office.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?